SAM ERP2 is structured in 10 different areas. Each area consists of several modules: this is the list
Enterprises which constantly develop and improve their production process always achieve important results: a relevant increase of information flow results in a better individual productivity, internal communication, services as well as working conditions and atmosphere, and reduces working times and operating costs.
All this for the customers benefit.
- Work Flow Desig n & Control (WFD)
- Audit Trail (AT)
- ADK (Application Designer Kit)
- Personal DASHBOARD
- AUTOMATIC article CODING
- Technical and commercial CLASSIFIERS
- SIZES and COLOURS
- ARTICLES, COUNTER-PARTIES, TABLES (Module Basis)
- Integration with DOCUMENTS Archiving System
Customers and market oriented activities, such as pre-sale (marketing) and after-sale (services), have always been the driving force for business development.
Hectic and dynamic markets can only be dominated if CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and all technical and sale information about existing and potential customers are accurately managed.
- CRM1 - MARKETING (pre-sale and after-sale)
- CRM2 - SERVICE and ASSISTANCE (after-sale)
- Integration with GEO-MARKETING
- WEB MARKETING PORTAL (CRM1)
- WEB SERVICE PORTAL (CRM2)
- VENDING (Sale Attempt)
- SFA (Sales Force Automation)
Sale activities play a double role: on the one hand, they reflect the corporate image when approaching the customers for thefirst time; on the other hand, they represent the starting point for the success of all the following steps (service and production activities).
Configurations and web portals are the most immediate tools through which customer satisfaction is perceived. Yet, MPS planning, organization of price lists and offers as well as a correct study of statistics determine a smooth and efficient performances in the further steps of order confirmation.
- Sales CONFIGURATION
- SALES (Pricelists, Offers, Customer Orders)
- Sales PLANN ING (M.P.S.)
- AGENTS and COMMISSIONS
- MAIL Push (automatic e-mail sending)
- SALES STATISTICS and SALES BUDGET
- POINT OF SALE (Front-End Customers and Cash Register)
- WEB CUSTOMERS PORTALS (BtB e BtC)
To simplify relations with the suppliers, fasten goods handling, avoid the related mistakes, optimize stock management are the first steps to take to reduce costs and improve company overall performance.
Traceability and optimization of freight activities are further steps to take to secure goods transfer and face the obstacles of nowadays markets.
- WEB SUPPLIER PORTAL
- WAREHOUSE e STOCK
- TRACEABILITY (LOTS and SERIAL Numbers)
- BWS LOGISTICS (Wireless Handling with BAR-CODE)
- PURCHASE STATISTICS and Supplier Evaluation
- TRANSPORT SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT
- Warehouse CROSS-ANALYSIS and ABC classificatio
Planning and control of production processes through a highly developed ERP, as well as monitoring of all internal and external production phases are the key strategies in the reduction of overall response times, financial and logistics costs. Also the stock optimization and reduction depends on the attention paid to the organization and planning of production processes.
- PLANN ING and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- MRP-I PLANN ING
- MRP-II SCHEDULING at UNLIMITED capacity (CRP)
- MRP-II SCHEDULING at LIMITED capacity (FCS)
- MANUFACTURING EXECUTION SYSTEM (MES)
- Production SITES
To win over competitors, two features are of paramount importance: creativity and quality. Imagination, which feeds creativity, must equate with rigorous effort to achieve quality. Quality control over products and materials is guaranteed by rigid goods receipt procedures, well defined test cycles, precise and regular supplier evaluation and accurate registration of both resources and tasks.
- QUALITY CONTROL
- TEST CYCLES
- EQUIPMENT and MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
- “NON-CONFORMITY” management
- RESOURCES and COMPETENCE
To manage a business and be untroubled means to wholly trust its administrative and financial functions.
A developed administrative management must be based on prompt and precise of the company’s accounting processes, secure tax compliance, regular check of cash management and financial flows, forecast of future balance for each bank account and customer exposure to risk.
- FREIGHT and INVOICING
- GENERAL ACCOUNTING
- CASH MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL management
- Other TAX compliance (VAT, 770, F24, Salaries, Withholding Tax, Conai, WEEE, …)
Nowadays companies face markets and economic contingencies which change very rapidly and continuously. In order to take the right steps in such a dynamic environment, companies must master advanced control instruments: not only analytical accounts which calculate in real time profit margin for products, orders, divisions, etc. but also Business Intelligence, Advanced Statistics and Data Mining which allow the managerial and administrative staff to take the best decisions for the company.
- BUDGET and Balance Sheet ANALYSIS
- ANALYTICAL ACCOUNTS and COST ACCOUNTING
- MULTI-DIVISIONAL ACCOUNTING
- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE and Advanced Statistics
- DATA MINING
A quick and appropriate communication, both within the production sale/chain and the outside world, has become an essential asset for companies. The company computer system must also be accessible to people operating in foreign countries with different foreign languages.
These goals can be reached thanks to the integration of all brand new technologies
(VOI P, Mail, EDI, XML) into the ERP system.
All business processes are in fact available to all external operators: branches, distributors, sellers, technicians, consultants, customers and suppliers.
- VOIP Desk (IP Telephony)
- FAX and E-MAIL Interface
- MAIL Collector
- Production and Sales Chain (EDI-XML)
The computer system represents brain and heart of all business activities and processes. As consequence any improper use has to discouraged through the use of tools and function which guarantee a complete control and a safe access to operations.
Personalized functions can be developed, improving thus process efficiency and performance, allowing the system to adapt to future changes and preserve the related investment.
- Authorization and Privacy Monitoring
- SECURITY SYSTEM
- RGT (Report Generator Tool)
- SDK (Software Development Kit)