Research & Development
More than 50 software engineers are daily engaged in research and development of functions and technologies for the ERP and implementing specific software requirements to meet the needs of each customer. Research & Development is carried out entirely in Italy, in the operational site in San Pietro in Casale (Bologna) and, for some specific projects, in partnership with Milan Polytechnic and the Università degli studi di Ferrara (Ferrara University).
Reliability and updates
All products are subject to continuous scheduled maintenance. Centro Software continuously studies all technological evolutions and verifies their application potential in advance, not only in its own laboratories, but also at many “pilot” companies.
Assistance and Consultancy
More than 60 technicians and application consultants, directly managed from the Centro Software headquarters, guarantee assistance on line or at the customer site (on average, 30 minutes from request to on-line solution/intervention times at the customer site of 6-12-24 hours). More than 50 partners reinforce the presence of Centro Software and contribute to spreading the quality of its products and services.
The services provided by Centro Software ensure:
- Availability and fast response times
- Expertise in industrial processes
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Low costs
- Guaranteed implementation times
Education and Assistance tools
All customers are assisted with the best methods and techniques:
- Project Management for activities at the customer site
- Remote assistance for the on-line help desk
- Updates and training through “webcast” sessions
- On-line courses on ERP functions through the e-learning portal